FY 2007 Certifications and Assurances and Master Agreement Available in TEAM
REGION 10 BULLETIN NO: 06-35
SUBJECT: FY 2007 Certifications and Assurances and Master Agreement Available in TEAM
PROGRAM AREAS: Grants; Legal
DATE: November 16, 2006
The FY 2007 Certifications and Assurances are now available in the TEAM system for entry and execution. An information copy may also be printed by accessing the TEAM main-menu page under TEAM Legal Documents.
To PIN the Certifications and Assurances in the TEAM system:
- Have your designated official log into TEAM. This official will have been provided with a PIN Number, and the authority to use it.
- Click Recipients to open the Query Recipients screen.
- Enter your recipient ID, or all or part of your recipient name
- Click Submit Query to locate your record.
- Once the correct record is located, from the left menu, View/Modify Recipient. This opens the Recipient record for editing.
- Click on the third tab in the window, entitled "Cert's & Assurances." Review each of the certifications under each category. The text is viewable under the yellow "Text" icon on the right.
- For each category, you must check either Applicable or N/A.
- In order to sign off on your selections, please have the designated official enter their PIN number in the box at the bottom, and click the green CERTIFY button.
- Once the Designated Official has entered their PIN, he/she must log off and the Attorney must log on with his/her individual ID and password. He/she needs to query the recipient ID again and enter his/her PIN and again click on the CERTIFY button to complete the process.
- If the Designated Official has the rights to PIN as both Official and Attorney, once he/she enters the PIN, the process is completed.
The Federal Register link for the 2007 Certifications & Assurances is located at
Also available in TEAM from the main menu under TEAM Legal Documents is the 2007 Master Agreement. Please print this out, review and maintain a copy in your office.
The web link is as follows: http://www.fta.dot.gov/documents/13-Master.doc. Please contact Elizabeth Sier at (206) 220-7956, if you have questions concerning this notice.
R. F. Krochalis
If you need the PDF version of this document, please contact Region 10's main office at 206-220-7954.