Grants Management - FY 2013 Year-End Grant Processing Deadlines
Annually, the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Region 10 Office establishes our year-end grant processing deadlines to ensure adequate time for review/processing, release, and award. The fiscal year (FY) 2013 deadlines are as follows:
Discretionary Grant Appropriations
Applications for discretionary funding should be submitted in the Transportation Electronic Award Management (TEAM) system by July 17, 2013. For discretionary grants submitted after this date, Region 10 cannot guarantee they will be awarded by the end of this federal FY year (September 30, 2013).
Formula Grant Appropriations
Applications for formula funding should be submitted in TEAM by August 9, 2013. For formula grants submitted after this date, Region 10 cannot guarantee they will be awarded by the end of this federal FY.
In addition, FTA HQ establishes the annual year-end closure timelines for TEAM and ECHO-Web. For FY 2013,
• TEAM will be closed for all financial transactions at 5 pm Pacific on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. During this closure period, TEAM will not accept any financial-related transactions (such as grant awards, budget revisions, grant application submissions, etc.).
• TEAM will reopen ONLY for non-financial transactions for FY14 on October 4, 2013.
• The estimated date to reopen TEAM to enter new grant application is mid- to late October 2013.
• ECHO-Web will be closed for year-end processing at 11 am Pacific on Wednesday, September 25, 2013. Draw-downs (payments) will not be processed after between September 25 and October 3, 2013.
• ECHO-Web will re-open at 5 am Pacific on Friday, October 4, 2013 for FY 2014 business.
If you need a specific grant(s) to be awarded by September 24, 2013, please complete the grant development in TEAM and notify your respective FTA grant processing representative that it is ready for preliminary review.
For questions or additional information, please contact Amy Changchien at 206-220-4464 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.