NTI State and Metropolitan Transportation Programming Course
The National Transit Institute (NTI) will be presenting a FREE online course entitled “State and Metropolitan Transportation Programming”. This online course is self-paced. You may exit the course and return to it as many times as you would like.
This course is a condensed online overview of the basic concepts, components and participants in the transportation programming process. Current and best practices will be incorporated into the program. The course covers the metropolitan and statewide programming processes required under the federal transportation planning regulations.
This training is for professional planners and programmers at state departments of transportation, metropolitan planning organizations, local governments, and transit operators and authorities.
• Improve the programming process by enhancing participants understanding of it
• Strengthen the multimodal nature of programming by providing insights and tools
• Enhance communications between diverse agencies by identifying commonality of interests
• Improve the technical components of the programming process by providing the tools
To Access the Course:
The course is hosted on the website Sakai and all participants will need to register with that website to access the course.
Your username and password for Sakai are not the same as your username and password on the NTI website.
1. New users will need to create an account. To do this, you should type your email address in the space for non-Rutgers users registering – just go to https://sakai.rutgers.edu/sitelogin.jsp?site=a9835c56-d73e-4827-a507-1f6c1c5137b7 and look on the bottom right. If you happen to have a Sakai account from another course, you should also use the link above.
2. You will be sent an email from email@example.com with further instructions. If you do not receive the email, check your spam filter settings.
3. Returning users may reach the course by going tohttps://sakai.rutgers.edu/portal/site/a9835c56-d73e-4827-a507-1f6c1c5137b7. If you forget your password, go to https://sakai.rutgers.edu/password.jsp.
Questions on registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-932-1700.
For further information, contact Region 10’s Ned Conroy at 206-220-4318 or email email@example.com.
/s/ Linda Gehrke for