New Research Circular and Program Requirements
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has published the final version of the new FTA Circular 6100.1D Research, Technical Assistance, and Training Programs: Application Instructions and Program Management Guidelines. The following page provides information about the changes as well as a link to the final circular: http://www.fta.dot.gov/laws/circulars/leg_reg_12519.html.
The new Circular goes into effect on May 1, 2011. The Circular applies to any grants/cooperative agreements still in effect after May 1, 2010, even if the funds were originally obligated before that date. A summary of the changes made can be found at: http://www.fta.dot.gov/documents/Final_Research_Circular_6100_1D_Summary__(2).pdf.
Additionally, FTA has updated the following page which contains links to all the research program requirements at http://www.fta.dot.gov/research/program_requirements.
It includes links to:
• The Circular page
• The Certifications and Assurances
• Sample and Master Agreement
• The Common Rule
• Cost Principles
• Subcontracting Requirements
• TEAM access forms, user guide, training information
• Research Budget setup information
• Research Quarterly Report due dates and template
• Final Technical Report cover page, and overall template
• Request for payment form and information
For further information, contact Region 10’s Ken Feldman at (206) 220-7521 or email email@example.com.
/s/ Linda Gehrke for