DBE Reporting and Webinars
Thank you for your assistance in continuing to report on Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation on the Federal Transit Administration (FTA)-funded contracts. In order to assist you with your continued efforts, FTA is happy to announce the availability of a new online DBE reporting tool.
Beginning in 2011, you can file DBE reports through FTA’s web-based Transportation Electronic Award and Management (TEAM) system. Using TEAM will save time and paperwork, as you’ll be able to submit both American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)-specific DBE reports (if you receive ARRA funding) as well as the semi-annual Uniform Report of DBE Commitments/Awards and Payments. If you currently contract out over $250,000 of FTA funds per fiscal year, you should have a DBE Goal on file with FTA and you are likely already familiar with these reports.
We appreciate your assistance as we begin to implement the new system. To increase your familiarity with the new online reporting tool, you are invited to participate in the FTA “DBE Reporting Module” webinars on the following dates. An hour has been scheduled for each webinar; however the training typically takes about 30 minutes:
• Monday, January 10, 2011 at 4:00–5:00 pm EST
• Friday, January 21, 2011 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
• Friday, January 21, 2011 at 3:00–4:00 pm EST
• Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 9:30 am PST
Please note, these sessions are first come first serve and open to participants from all FTA Regions, However the sessions on January 10, 2011 and January 26, 2011 were created to accommodate recipients in Region 10. To register, please contact Monica McCallum at the contact information below.
We recommend that you complete this checklist at least 30 minutes prior to starting the webinar:
1. Check your system to ensure you have the Flash Player and the necessary Acrobat Add-in installed by selecting the following link: http://admin.breezecentral.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Please do these tests 30 minutes prior to your webinar start time.
2. If you are unfamiliar with Federal Highway Administration’s Web conferencing system you may want to take some training and review our online resources available at: http://fhwa.acrobat.com/wcguide.
There are limited spots for participation, so please register with Region 10’s Monica McCallum at (206) 220-4462 or email email@example.com to get the sign-on information.