NTI Hosting Planning Courses
The National Transit Institute (NTI) would like to extend an offer to agencies interested in hosting any of their planning courses this fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
The planning courses NTI offered are:
• Financial Planning in Transportation
• Introduction to Metropolitan Transportation Planning
• Introduction to Statewide Transportation Planning
• Public Involvement in Transportation Decision Making
• State and Metropolitan Transportation Programming
• Transit Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment
• Transit-Oriented Development
• Transportation and Land Use
If you are, please fill out the attached form and send it back as soon as possible. Fax the form to Ginny Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org or print and fax it to 732-932-1707. Once they have your request, they will give the list to their contacts at the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Headquarters. Once approved, you will be contacted to set up possible dates.
Requirements for hosting are as follows:
• Training facility must be Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible as well as transit accessible.
• Room must fit up to 35 people comfortably at tables.
• Provide necessary audio/video equipment for the instructors (liquid crystal display [LCD] projector, screen, flip charts)
• If possible, provide beverages for the AM and PM breaks.
For further information, contact Region 10’s Ned Conroy at (206) 220-4318 or email email@example.com.
/s/ Linda Gehrke for
Encl: Hosting Request Form