Transit Service and Fare Equity Analysis Webinar
You are invited to participate in the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) “Transit Service and Fare Equity Analysis” webinar on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 from 12:00 – 1:30 pm Pacific Time.
Transit Agencies serving urbanized areas over 200,000 who propose major service changes or fare changes are required to submit a Service and Fare Equity Analysis to FTA. This webinar also should be of interest to those who believe their area will be over 200,000 once the 2010 census is complete. The Service and Fare Equity analysis is required by FTA Circular 4702.1A.
This webinar is intended to assist FTA recipients in:
• Assessing the effects of the proposed fare or service changes.
• Assessing the alternatives available for people affected by change.
• Determining if proposals would have a disproportionately high and adverse effect on minority and low income riders.
• Describing the actions proposes to minimize, mitigate, or offset any adverse effects
Instructions for accessing the webinar
• Link to join the Web Conference: http://fhwa.na3.acrobat.com/tsfe/.
• Please sign in as a guest.
• Teleconference Number to Access Audio Portion
- Dial: 888-282-9575
- Access Code: 757-4587#
We recommend that you complete this checklist at least 30 minutes prior to starting the webinar:
1. Check your system to ensure you have the Flash Player and the necessary Acrobat Add-in installed by selecting the following link: http://admin.breezecentral.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Please do this test 30 minutes prior to your webinar start time.
2. Access your meeting room by selecting the link to join your Web conference (above). Please sign-in as a guest.
3. If you are unfamiliar with FHWA’s Web conferencing system you may want to take some training and review our online resources available at: http://fhwa.acrobat.com/wcguide.
Detailed instructions on when and how to complete these steps, as well as the required links are in the FHWA Web Conference Guide located at: http://fhwa.acrobat.com/wcguide.
For further information, contact Region 10’s Monica McCallum at (206) 220-4462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
/s/ Linda Gehrke for