NTI National Transit Database Course
The National Transit Institute (NTI), in cooperation with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), is presenting a FREE course ($300 for consultants and contractors) entitled “National Transit Database (NTD)”, in the following cities:
|Seattle, Washington||July 28-29|
|San Diego, California||August 24-25|
|Sioux Falls, South Dakota||September 15-16|
|State College, Pennsylvania||October 13-14|
Note: Additional course offerings will be available in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; and Murfreesboro, TN. Please check NTI’s web site for updates.
The goal of this course is to help transit professionals learn the necessary skills for reporting data to the NTD internet reporting website.
• Benefits and impacts associated with the NTD annual reporting
• Defining the apportionments (i.e., Urbanized Area Formula Program - UAFP, Small Transit Intensive Cities - STIC, and Fixed Guideway Modernization)
• "Who" reports and "What" to report
• NTD annual reporting website – functionality and automation
• The 6 standard NTD reporting modules (Basic Information, Financial, Asset, Service, Resource, and Federal Funding Allocation) as well as Declarations and Independent Auditor Statements
• 2010 report year updates
This course also features the opportunity for participants to interact with representatives from Savantage Solutions, NTD’s support services contractor, during the afternoon on Day 2.
This course is intended for transit professionals whose responsibilities include some or all of the following related to the National Transit Database (NTD): reporting, statistical compilation, or other financial duties and activities. This is an introductory level course. The content is geared for people with little or no experience using the NTD reporting system.
If you are interested in attending, please follow this link: http://ntionline.com/CourseInfo.asp?CourseNumber=TBP50-20 and register online. Seating is limited so register early. NTI reserves the right to limit participation from any one agency.
Contact NTI Program Coordinator Barbara Van Dyke at 732-932-1700, ext. 211 or email email@example.com. For further information, contact Region 10’s John Witmer at (206) 220-7964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
/s/ Linda Gehrke for