Applications will be evaluated according to how completely they respond to evaluation criteria in the February 7, 2012, Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). These criteria are grouped into five sections. Below is a brief summary of the criteria that will be evaluated in each section. Please read the NOFA for the complete, detailed criteria before completing an application.
- Planning and Partnership Coordinated human service transportation planning experience; veteran/military family mobility experience; organizational partnerships, particularly with veteran and military service providers and stakeholder organizations.
- Readiness Short-, medium-, and long-range project goals; prior work on One-Call/One-Click Center issues; identification of direct recipient of funds.
- Technical, Legal and Financial Capacity Commitment to engage in coordinated planning and mobility management activities regarding veteran/military family mobility issues; identification of local technical assistance needs related to project; development of project performance measures; local match and long term funding sustainability.
- Demonstration of Need Veteran and military community demographics; mobility barriers and challenges; demonstration of projects ability to meet needs.
- Program Development/Research (for applicants requesting S5312 Research funds) Importance of activities to be funded in successfully implementing capital project.