Please click here for PDF version.
This notice is for those interested in the agenda and would like to register for the Tribal Transit Program, scheduled for December 13, 2007 (per bulletin 07-46). This is for anyone who has applied, considering applying, or has been a successful applicant for the Tribal Transit Program. The goal of this workshop is to have a better understanding of the grant requirements.
In addition to this workshop, if you have specific concerns, you’re welcome to set up a personal appointment on December 12th or 14th.
If you plan to attend this workshop, please register by December 7th by contacting Bill Ramos at 206-220-4319, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 13, 2007
Federal Transit Administration
Tribal Transit Workshop
Jackson Federal Building, Room 3090
915 Second Avenue, Seattle
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
“I’ve Been Funded!—Now What Do I Do?”
A. How do I get my money?
o Getting the process started
B. What do you need from me—documentation, etc.?
o Forms needed for TEAM and ECHO
o Attorney signature requirements
o Certificates and Assurances
o Environmental requirements for construction and land acquisition projects
C. When do I get my money?
o Timing—getting through TEAM and ECHO
2. Grant Requirements
• What do I need to do to spend my money?
• How do I procure a contract for services?
• How do I buy a bus?
• What about complementary paratransit services?
• Who can I buy from? Competition requirements for spending federal money.
• What other expenses can I use my money for—e.g., training, travel, direct cost, indirect costs, office expenses, etc.?