Calendar of Events
NOTE: If you would like to see your transit agency event posted on our calendar of events section please send an e-mail to email@example.com. For a complete listing of past events please view the Calendar Archive.
Private Sector Participation Online Dialogue
FTA is hosting an Online Dialogue to engage grantees and other stakeholders to inform the MAP-21 Private Sector Participation rulemaking, as well as obtain feedback on FTA’s proposed guidance on assessments and model contracts.
Participate to discuss:
- How stakeholders conduct assessments to determine whether use of a public-private partnership (P3) represents a better public and financial benefit;
- What should be included in an FTA guide to developing standard P3 transaction model contracts;
- Specific existing FTA laws, regulations, and practices that inhibit greater use of P3s and private investment in public transportation projects; and
- A proposed process to modify specific existing FTA laws, regulations, and practices that would address such impediments.
To join the conversation and contribute an idea or comment:
NTI Course: Introduction to Transportation Conformity
- Course Location: Arlington, VA
- Details: For more information, visit
http://www.ntionline.com/courses/courseinfo.php?id=84. This course covers information about air quality conformity requirements and the relationship between air quality planning and transportation planning/project development.