File an EEO Complaint with FTA

Individuals and organizations may file a complaint by completing the attached Title VII Complaint Form (MS Word).

Upon completion, please submit the form to:

Director, Office of Civil Rights
Federal Transit Administration
East Building, 5th Floor - TCR
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE
Washington, DC  20590