The FTA Engineering Department conducted a literature search on the State of Good Repair. The following are articles that are relevant on the topic. Please check back on this page as this information will be updated regularly. Please contact Chris Nutakor at email@example.com if you are aware of and willing to share additional resources.
State of Good Repair (SGR) Related Literature
- Evdorides, H.T., H.G.R. Kerali; N. Reviere, and J.K. Ornskov "Condition Based Method for Programming Road Infrastructure Maintenance." Transportation Research Record 1816. 2002.
- Maji, Avijit and Manoj K. Jha. "Modeling Highway Infrastructure Maintenance Schedules with Budget Constraints." Transportation Research Record 1991. 2007.
- Morcous, George. "Pareto Analysis for Multicriteria Optimization of Bridge Preservation Decisions." Transportation Research Record 1991. 2007.
- Perrin Jr., Joseph and Rajesh Dwivedi. "Need for Culvert Asset Management." Transportation Research Record 1957. 2006.
- Centeno, Grisselle, Rajesh Chaudhary, and Paula Lopez. "Developing Standard Times for Repair Activities for Transit Vehicles." Transportation Research Record 1927. 2005.
- TCRP Report 5: Guidelines for Development of Public Transportation Facilities and Equipment Management Systems [PDF].
- MBTA State of Good Repair Report: Key Infrastructure and Capital Spending Issues 2006 Edition [PDF].