(1) Surface Transportation Program (STP), 23 U.S.C. 133;
(2) Equity Bonus Program, 23 U.S.C. 105;
(3) Interstate Maintenance Program, 23 U.S.C. 119;
(4) Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program, 23 U.S.C. 144;
(5) National Highway System Program, 23 U.S.C. 104(c);
(6) Substitute Highway Program, 23 U.S.C. 103(d); and
(7) Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement (CMAQ) Program, 23 U.S.C. 149.
Although these Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) programs have intermodal flexibility, there are limitations on the uses of some funding. For example, recipients may not use STP funds for operating assistance on public transportation projects; however, recipients may use STP funds for any public transportation capital project.