The 2008 Contractor Performance Assessment Report analyzes the consistency and accuracy of cost and ridership estimates made by contractors involved with the following projects, which were in preliminary engineering/final design for New Starts and project development for Small Starts at the time of publication:
New Starts Projects
- Northeast Corridor Light Rail, Charlotte, NC.
- Mid Jordan Light Rail Transit (MJLRT) Project, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Access to the Region’s Core, Northern New Jersey.
- Central Corridor LRT, St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN.
- Central Florida Commuter Rail Transit (CFCRT) Project, Orlando, FL.
Small Starts Projects
- Mason Corridor BRT, Fort Collins, CO.
- Fitchburg Commuter Rail Improvements, Fitchburg, MA.
- Van Ness Avenue BRT, San Francisco, CA.
- Perris Valley Commuter Rail, Riverside, CA.
- Pioneer Parkway EmX BRT, Springfield, OR.
- Streetcar Loop Project, Portland, OR.
This report was published and transmitted to Congress in December 2008.
Contractor Performance Assessment Report (PDF)