This page contains resources for selected grantees under the Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative (VTCLI). Communities that are interested in addressing moblity challenges of veterans, service members, and their families, but are not recipients of VTCLI grants should visit the Community Resources page.
Grantee Technical Assistance Resources
- Technical Assistance Webinar #1: Serving Your Military Community - Presentation [PDF]
- A Guide to Serving Your Military Community [PDF] (Updated 3/7/12) – This is the full-length guide to connecting with the veteran and military communities in your area which is introduced in the Overview document above. This guide, prepared by the TA Consortium, provides contact information for many of the potential partners below, including the Recovery Coordination Program, VSOs and the VTS (see below). This document will be continuously updated as resources are added.
- Military Community Outreach Templates:
- VA Veterans Transportation Service Regional Coordinators - The VTS Regional Coordinators will serve as liaisons to local VA Medical Centers and other VA facilities for the VTCLI.
Grant Application Resources
Grantees will need to apply for awarded VTCLI funds in FTA's Transportation Electronic Award Management (TEAM) system. Any questions about the TEAM application process shoud be directed to the appropriate FTA Regional Office. Grantees will need a Project ID number to complete the TEAM application. These can be found in the project selection announcement notice or at the links below.
- Section 5309 Bus and Bus Facilities Guidance with sample TEAM Application - FTA Circular 9300.1B [PDF]
- Federal Register Notice Announcement of VTCLI Project Selections - FY 2011 | FY 2012
- Project selection list with FTA Project ID numbers - FY 2011 [HTML] [PDF] | FY 2012 [HTML] [PDF]
- Recommended VTCLI Activity Line Item (ALI) codes [DOCX] [PDF] - This document identifies the recommended Project Scope and ALI codes possible for VTCLI projects given the restrictions on funding eligibility.
FY 2012 Grantee Webinar Materials
FY 2011 Grantee Webinar Materials