Calendar of Events
NOTE: If you would like to see your transit agency event posted on our calendar of events section please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete listing of past events please view the Past Events.
Transit Construction Workshop for Streetcars and Bus Circulators
- Times: The workshop will begin at 8:00 AM on September 1, 2015 and adjourn at 12:00 noon on September 3.
- Location: Portland, Oregon.
- Target Audience: The intended audience for this workshop is representatives from agencies with major capital construction projects and agencies with streetcar and/or bus circulator projects.
- To Register: Transit Construction and Streetcar Workshop is by invitation only. If you have any questions, please email Gertrina.Reese@dot.gov or Ray.Biggs@dot.gov.
Design, Engineering, and Management Planning Workshop for Major Capital Projects
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (both days)
- Location: San Francisco, California.
- Target Participants: Design engineers and project managers from transit agencies anticipating to be in, the Capital Investment Grant pipeline (New Starts, Small Starts, Core Capacity) or currently undertaking FTA-funded major capital projects subject to Project Management Oversight requirements.
- To Register: See the information sheet.
FTA Webinar Public Transportation Safety Program Proposed Rule
- Time: 1:00 PM (EDT)
- Location: Webinar
- Target Audience: The intended audience for this webinar are representatives of public transportation agencies, state safety oversight agencies and others involved in managing and delivering transit safety.
- To Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3447466300709769474
Learn more about Past Events