Calendar of Events
NOTE: If you would like to see your transit agency event posted on our calendar of events section please send an e-mail to email@example.com. For a complete listing of past events please view the Past Events.
16th Biennial Federal Transit Administration State Programs Meeting / 2015 State Public Transit Partnerships Conference
- Details: The Biennial State Programs Meeting is intended to keep transit agencies informed about the latest initiatives and programs at FTA. It will cover topics such as new rules to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act; mobility-on-demand services; FTA grant opportunities; asset management; FTA’s grant application/tracking system & changes to Grow America purchasing requirements.
- Who should attend: This event is primarily for FTA grantees, especially state transit agencies, designated recipients and other organizations that receive FTA funds.
- Registration: Closed. Request a spot on the waiting list.
Transit Construction Workshop for Streetcars and Bus Circulators
- Times: The workshop will begin at 8:00 AM on September 1, 2015 and adjourn at 12:00 noon on September 3.
- Location: Portland, Oregon.
- Target Audience: The intended audience for this workshop is representatives from agencies with major capital construction projects and agencies with streetcar and/or bus circulator projects.
- To Register: Registration information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Design, Engineering, and Management Planning Workshop for Major Capital Projects
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (both days)
- Location: San Francisco, California.
- Target Participants: Design engineers and project managers from transit agencies anticipating to be in, the Capital Investment Grant pipeline (New Starts, Small Starts, Core Capacity) or currently undertaking FTA-funded major capital projects subject to Project Management Oversight requirements.
- To Register: Save the Dates. Registration information will be announced in the coming weeks.
Learn more about Past Events