NC: $11.5 Million (ARRA Grant)
- The North Carolina Department of Transportation: $8 million for 172 vehicles, facilities, shelters, preventive maintenance and mobility management equipment
- Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation: $2.6 million for park-and-ride lots and the purchase of five buses.
- City of Fayetteville: $31,290 for ADA accessible sidewalks.
- City of High Point: $397,579 for operating assistance and miscellaneous communication equipment.
- City of Greeneville: $99,000 for surveillance equipment;
- Western Piedmont Regional Transit Authority: $138,568 for operating assistance;
- Goldsboro/Wayne Transportation Authority: $90,000 for operating assistance;
- Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority: $138,568 for operating assistance.