NC: $11.5 Million (ARRA Grant)
• The North Carolina Department of Transportation: $8 million for 172 vehicles, facilities, shelters, preventive maintenance and mobility management equipment
• Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation: $2.6 million for park-and-ride lots and the purchase of five buses.
• City of Fayetteville: $31,290 for ADA accessible sidewalks.
• City of High Point: $397,579 for operating assistance and miscellaneous communication equipment.
• City of Greeneville: $99,000 for surveillance equipment;
• Western Piedmont Regional Transit Authority: $138,568 for operating assistance;
• Goldsboro/Wayne Transportation Authority: $90,000 for operating assistance;
• Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority: $138,568 for operating assistance.