NY: $25.7 Million (ARRA Grant)
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority: $5.7 million to purchase 14 CNG buses for Long Island.
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority: $4.4 for rail repair and rehabilitation work at five stations.
- Chemung County Transit System: $460,000 to purchase a bus and scheduling software.
- New York State DOT: $3.2 million to purchase 21 buses; additional funds for intercity replacement buses; bus passenger shelters; miscellaneous.
- Orange County: $1.7 million will be used for operating assistance.
- City of Poughkeepsie: $1.4 million will use the funds toward design/engineer work for transit hub project; miscellaneous communication equipment; miscellaneous electric/power equipment; mobile fare collection equipment; preventative maintenance and operating assistance.
- Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority: $6.4 million to purchase eight 40-foot low-floor heavy-duty diesel transit buses; renovatiom and rehabilitation of the RTS Campus Facility.
- Tompkins County: $2.2 million to purchase six buses, surveillance and sec. equipment..
- The Central New York Regional Transportation Authority: $168,550 for the purchase and installation of 21 bus passenger shelters.