PR: $7.8 Million (ARRA Grant)
• Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority: $400,000 to construct bus shelters.
• Municipality of Gurabo: $650,000 for ADA equipment, communications equipment, security equipment, preventative maintenance, and operating assistance.
• Municipality of Vega Alta: $325,000 to purchase four small transit buses.
• Municipality of Humacao: $150,000 for roof replacement;
• Municipality of Juncos: $943,750 to purchase three 30-foot expansion buses, one expansion van and maintenance facility; rehabilitation.
• Municipality of Camuy: $474,949 to purchase two 20-foot replacement vans; two 40-foot 25 passenger expansion trolley buses and preventative maintenance.
• Municipality of Guaynabo: $2 million to purchase eight 35-foot expansion buses; six 30-foot expansion buses; transit stop signs and radio communications equipment.
• Municipality of Hatillo: $400,000 to fund construction of a transit terminal.
• Municipality of Villalba: $680,000 to purchase eight vans and two small trolleys.
• The Municipality of Arecibo: $675,000 to purchase two trolleys, two paratransit vehicles and 32 shelters.
• The Municipality of Dorado: $710,000 for the purchase of three 24-
passenger expansion buses; two paratransit 10-passenger cutaway small buses; installation of eight passenger shelters and administrative costs;
• The Puerto Rico Ports Authority (San Juan): $345,972 for the completion of a ferry terminal rehabilitation/renovation; surveillance equipment and ticketing booth equipment.