FL: $108.5 Million (ARRA Grant)
The following grants are being awarded:
- Broward County Transit Division: $35.1 million for the redesign of the Ravenswood operations and maintenance facility, real-time paratransit fleet monitoring technology, fixed route single sign-on technology, and bus stop enhancements.
- Manatee County Board of County Commissioners: $4.6 million for property acquisition for park-and-ride, five buses, ADA access to bus stops and shelters, and security equipment.
- St. Lucie County Board of County Commissioners: $2.0 million for the construction of an intermodal facility and a park-and-ride lot, signs, bus shelters, transit security, and the purchase of three support vehicles.
- Lake County Board of County Commissioners: $2.2 million for the purchase of three 30-foot buses, 10 vans, two paratransit vans, bus shelters, facility rehabilitation, an automatic vehicle locator system and preventive maintenance.
- Miami-Dade Transit Agency: $64.5 million for the purchase of nine 60-foot, eight 30-foot buses, six shuttle buses, 15 hybrid pool replacement buses, 19 trolleys, two replacement vans, three minivans, canopies/shelters, pedestrian and facility improvements.