IL: $60.3 Million (ARRA Grant)
- Grants are being awarded as follows:
- Greater Peoria Mass Transit District: $4.2 million for the purchase of 28 buses.
- RTA Suburban Bus Division: $33.1 million for the purchase of 58 buses, 190 paratransit vehicles and 76 support vehicles for Chicago and Roundlake.
- Danville Mass Transit: $891,527 for the purchase of two biodiesel buses and lot upgrades.
- Springfield Mass Transit: $2.5 million to purchase seven buses.
- Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System: $2.4 million to construct a bus facility.
- Madison County Transit District: $5.5 million for the purchase of 15 buses.
- The State of Illinois Department of Transportation: $11.5 million for the purchase and distribution of 74 30-foot paratransit buses, 24 vans, shop equipment, transit technology, and preliminary engineering.