NY: $569.1 Million (ARRA Grant)
The following grants are being awarded:
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority: $266.9 million: for construction and improvements of the Fulton Street Transit Center project.
- New York City Department of Transportation: $221.7 million for dry-docking services for eight ferry boats and for major upgrades to vehicular and pedestrian access to the St. George Ferry Terminal.
- Broome County: $4.1 million for the purchase of seven 40-foot hybrid electric buses for fixed route service and four 30-foot cutaway buses for rural paratransit service.
- Westchester County Department of Transportation: $13.3 million for the purchase of 12 30-foot hybrid electric transit buses, 15 paratransit vehicles, preventive maintenance, and miscellaneous facility items.
- City of Poughkeepsie: $2.0 million for three hybrid electric buses, a camera and security system, shop equipment, additional lifts, fleet maintenance software, shop equipment, electronic fareboxes, and preventive maintenance.
- Dutchess County: $4.5 million for the purchase of eight 14 buses, fareboxes and preventive maintenance.
- Chemung County Transit System: $1.5 million for the purchase of two buses and preventative maintenance.
- Ulster County: $2.5 million for the purchase of seven buses, a fuel tank, an automated vehicle locator system, and facility construction.
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority: $24.8 million for the purchase of 56 buses and backup batteries for Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority Metro Rail stations.
- Rockland County Department of Public Transportation: $5.5 million for the purchase of three commuter coaches and six transit buses.
- Oneida County: $662,849 for the purchase of two commuter coaches.
- Central New York Regional Transportation Authority: $12.1 million for the purchase of 39 buses.
- Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority: $9.4 million for the purchase of 60 buses, a diesel emissions fluid facility, and engineering and design for a maintenance facility.