WI: $27.4 Million (ARRA Grant)
The following grants are being awarded:
- Waukesha Metro: $1.5 million for eight vans, fareboxes, a parking lot, a bus washer, and transit enhancements.
- Lacrosse Municipal Transit Utility: $1.1 million for the purchase of a bus, fare equipment, a communication system, maintenance equipment, support vehicles, bus shelters, miscellaneous equipment, and facility rehabilitation.
- City of Sheboygan: $2.1 million to purchase five 35-foot buses, two support vehicles, and other capital items.
- Ozaukee County Transit: $591,323 to purchase five vans, six station wagons, bus shelters, paratransit vehicles, equipment and computer hardware and software.
- City of Onalaska: $208,000 to purchase five minivans and bus shelters.