CA: $95.4 Million (ARRA Grant)
Grants are being awarded as follows:
• City of Lompoc: $1.3 million to purchase one 40-foot replacement coach, two ADA vans, four 30-foot replacement buses, security improvement and safety equipment.
• Southern California Regional Rail Authority: $21.9 million to fund safety and capacity improvements on the Metrolink system; positive train control on the Metrolink System.
• City of Commerce: $581,682 to purchase one 35-foot low-floor bus and transit management software.
• City of Claremont: $124,748 to purchase two 25-foot paratransit buses.
• San Diego Association of Governments: $73 million to fund construction of the multi-modal transit center, rail electrification, track improvements and a bridge replacement; design and construction of the trolley wayside and trackway modifications including stations to support new low-floor vehicle operations on the Blue Line.