OH: $31.6 Million - Statewide (ARRA Grant)
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority: $10.2 million for rail station rehabilitation, track improvements, and grade crossing design and repairs.
- Metro Regional Transit Authority in Akron: $8.4 million to fund six commuter-style buses, four 40-foot low-floor buses, and nine buses for paratransit use. Funds will also be used for the replacement of the roof on a bus storage barn, replacement of bus hoists, repair of driveway asphalt, passenger shelters, and trash cans.
- Portage Area Regional Transportation Authority in Kent: $981,392 to fund facility renovation, architectural and engineering, and preventive maintenance.
- City of Niles - Trumbull Transit Service: $514,420 to fund the capital cost of contracting expenses to transport young adults with special needs to job training classes and sites.
- Laketran in Lake County: $3.6 million to purchase 18 replacement paratransit vans and four replacement 30-foot, low-floor transit buses. The funds will also be used for transit enhancements consisting of signage to improve safety and security at two park-n-ride lots, new radios, and preventive maintenance projects.
- Sandusky Transit System: $848,579 to purchase eight light transit vehicles and four vans, transit enhancements, and other capital items. Funds will also be used to purchase and install eight passenger shelters for a new JARC route.
- Stark Area Regional Transit Authority in Canton: $5.1 million to fund various capital investment projects, including the purchase of nine replacement 35-foot, hybrid diesel-electric buses, surveillance cameras, bike racks for existing fixed-route buses, and replacement of a bus washer system in the maintenance facility.
- Licking County Transit Board: $373,177 to purchase four expansion buses, mobile data computers, automated vehicle locators, facility cameras and a keyless entry system.
- City of Springfield: $1.6 million to purchase as many as six buses, preventive maintenance and facility upgrades.