PA: $13.4 Million - Allentown, Erie, Altoona, Fayette County, and Johnstown (ARRA Grant)
- Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority in Allentown: $7.7 million to fund 17 replacement vans, three 21-foot vans, two 40-foot and three 35-foot hybrid electric buses, and the purchase and installation of a real-time passenger information and AVL system. The grant will also fund pre-fabricated shelters and equipment, bus stop signage, and a state-of-the-art bus maintenance, bus storage, and administration facility at LANTAís Allentown Operating Headquarters.
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority: $1.9 million to purchase six low-floor, 40-foot replacement transit buses with enhanced security measures.
- Transportation and Motor Buses for Public Use Authority in Altoona: $1.5 million to complete major renovations at AMTRANís main facility buildings that will include an on-site conference room and training center as well as prepare a site for future joint development use.
- County of Fayette: $923,540 for engineering/design and construction of a transit service center, bus transfer/park and ride facility, and vehicle storage area.
- Cambria County Transit Authority in Johnstown: $1.3 million to renovate the original concrete deck floor of the Transit Center located in downtown Johnstown and to purchase one accessible, 35-foot hybrid-electric bus.