OR: $81.8 Million - Statewide (ARRA Grants)
- TriMet: $38 million for several capital projects and preventive maintenance programs for the TriMet bus and light rail systems that operate in the Portland metropolitan area.
- TriMet: $32 million to purchase eight new rail cars for the South Corridor Interstate 205/Portland Mall Light Rail Transit project.
- Salem Area Mass Transit District: $3.9 million for the purchase of eight replacement buses and one expansion bus. In addition, the grant will provide funding for the replacement of failing pavers on the downtown Salem transit center, new automated fareboxes and performance management system software.
- The City of Bend, Bend Area Transit: $937,612 to purchase six new ADA compliant, lift-equipped vans to replace the aging demand response 16-18 passenger bus fleet. The funds will also be used for bus stop improvements, the purchase of safety and security devices, and preventive maintenance programs.
- Lane Transit District: $6.4 million for construction of a new maintenance facility and for preventive maintenance.