2008 Contractor Performance Assessment Report
The 2008 Contractor Performance Assessment Report analyzes the consistency and accuracy of cost and ridership estimates made by contractors involved with the following projects, which were in preliminary engineering/final design for New Starts and project development for Small Starts at the time of publication:New Starts Projects
- Northeast Corridor Light Rail, Charlotte, NC.
- Mid Jordan Light Rail Transit (MJLRT) Project, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Access to the Regionís Core, Northern New Jersey.
- Central Corridor LRT, St. Paul-Minneapolis, MN.
- Central Florida Commuter Rail Transit (CFCRT) Project, Orlando, FL.
Small Starts Projects
- Mason Corridor BRT, Fort Collins, CO.
- Fitchburg Commuter Rail Improvements, Fitchburg, MA.
- Van Ness Avenue BRT, San Francisco, CA.
- Perris Valley Commuter Rail, Riverside, CA.
- Pioneer Parkway EmX BRT, Springfield, OR.
- Streetcar Loop Project, Portland, OR.
This report was published and transmitted to Congress in December 2008.