Triennial Review Workshop April 30 May 1, 2014 Brooklyn, NY
U.S. Department of Transportation/ Federal Transit Administration
FY14 Triennial Review Workshop
April 30 May 1, 2014 New York
|Meeting Date:||April 30 May 1, 2014|
|Hotel:||New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
We have reserved a block of sleeping rooms at the government rate of $267 for Tuesday and Wednesday nights, April 29 and 30. Please be sure to make your own hotel reservation by April 6th in order to receive the government rate. You can make a reservation by using the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/FederalTransitAdministration. You can also call 1-877-303-0104 for reservations. Reference "Federal Transit Administration".
Please Dont Forget to Register for the Meeting
Click on the following link to register for this meeting. It will take less than a minute to complete the form. Youll receive an email confirming your registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Lisa Wolf at email@example.com and she will make sure that you are properly registered.
Dress for the meeting is business casual.
Please note that no food or drink will be provided at the Workshop.
The meeting will start at 9:15 am and end at 5:00 pm each day; registration will open at 8:30 am
Hotel/Logistics: Lisa Wolf, PlanIt Now, 240-343-4071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
From Port Authority Bus Terminal 40th Street and 8th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by numerous suburban New York and New Jersey bus lines):
- Take the 8th Avenue A or C subway downtown to Jay Street, Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 - 25 minutes travel time
From Penn Station Terminal 33rd Street and 8th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by Long Island Rail Road, New Jersey Transit and Amtrak):
- Take either 8th Avenue A or C subway downtown to Jay Street, Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn.
- Second option -- 7th Avenue downtown platform for either 2 or 3 express subway line to Borough Hall second stop in Brooklyn. Either option is approximately 20 25 minutes travel time.
From PATH Terminal 33rd Street and 6th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by PATH):
- Take F Sixth Avenue subway line downtown to Jay Street Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 - 25 minutes travel time.
From Grand Central Terminal 42nd Street and Park Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by Metro North Rail Road from New York and Connecticut ):
- Take either the 4 or 5 subway downtown to Borough Hall, Brooklyn. This is the first stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 25 minutes travel time
From PATH Terminal World Trade Center in downtown Manhattan (served by PATH):
- Walk two blocks east to Broadway. Take either the 4 or 5 subway downtown to Borough Hall. This is the first stop in Brooklyn approximately 10 minutes travel time.
From Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn LIRR Terminal (served by Long Island Rail Road):
- Take the 2,3,4 or 5 Manhattan bound subway to Borough Hall, Brooklyn approximately 5 minutes travel time.
FTA is committed to providing equal access to this meeting for all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please contact Lisa Wolf at email@example.com or 240-343-4071 with your request by close of business on March 24.