Triennial Review Workshop April 28 April 29, 2014 Brooklyn, NY
U.S. Department of Transportation/ Federal Transit Administration
FY14 Region 2Triennial Review Workshop
April 28 - 29, 2014 New York
|Workshop Date:||April 28 29, 2014|
|Location:||Brooklyn, New York|
|Hotel:||New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Register for the Workshop
Click on the following link to submit your registration for this workshop.
Please note that your registration requires approval from the region. You will receive an email from the region within 4 business days with confirmation of your registration and further information concerning your participation in the workshop. We ask that you not make your travel or lodging arrangements until you have received this final email confirming your participation.
We have reserved a block of sleeping rooms at the government rate of $267 for Sunday and Monday nights, April 27 and 28. Please be sure to make your own hotel reservation by April 6th in order to receive the government rate. You can make a reservation by using the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/FederalTransitAdministration. You can also call 1-877-303-0104 for reservations. Reference "Federal Transit Administration".
Dress for the workshop is business casual.
Please note that no food or drink will be provided at the Workshop.
The workshop will start at 9:15 am and end at 5:00 each day; registration will open at 8:30 am
Lisa Wolf, PlanIt Now, 240-343-4071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
From Port Authority Bus Terminal 40th Street and 8th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by numerous suburban New York and New Jersey bus lines):
- Take the 8th Avenue A or C subway downtown to Jay Street, Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 - 25 minutes travel time
From Penn Station Terminal 33rd Street and 8th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by Long Island Rail Road, New Jersey Transit and Amtrak):
- Take either 8th Avenue A or C subway downtown to Jay Street, Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn.
- Second option - 7th Avenue downtown platform for either 2 or 3 express subway line to Borough Hall second stop in Brooklyn. Either option is approximately 20 25 minutes travel time.
From PATH Terminal 33rd Street and 6th Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by PATH):
- Take F Sixth Avenue subway line downtown to Jay Street Borough Hall. This is the second stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 - 25 minutes travel time.
From Grand Central Terminal 42nd Street and Park Avenue in midtown Manhattan (served by Metro North Rail Road from New York and Connecticut ):
- Take either the 4 or 5 subway downtown to Borough Hall, Brooklyn. This is the first stop in Brooklyn approximately 20 25 minutes travel time
From PATH Terminal World Trade Center in downtown Manhattan (served by PATH):
- Walk two blocks east to Broadway. Take either the 4 or 5 subway downtown to Borough Hall. This is the first stop in Brooklyn approximately 10 minutes travel time.
From Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn LIRR Terminal (served by Long Island Rail Road):
- Take the 2,3,4 or 5 Manhattan bound subway to Borough Hall, Brooklyn approximately 5 minutes travel time.
FTA is committed to providing equal access to this workshop for all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please contact Lisa Wolf at email@example.com or 240-343-4071 with your request by close of business on March 24.