Title VI Guidance
The following are guidance documents discussing Title VI:
- Title VI Circular 4702.1B, "Title VI Requirements and Guidelines for Federal Transit Administration Recipients"
- Examples of Language Implementation Plans Developed by Transit Agencies
- Implementing the DOT LEP Guidance: A Handbook for Transit Agencies
- Memo: Implementing Title VI Requirements in Metropolitan and Statewide Planning
- DOT Guidance of 2001: To Recipients on Special Language Services to Limited English Proficient (LEP) Beneficiaries