This bulletin is to inform you of changes being made in the assignment of staff responsibilities in the Region 8 Federal Transit Administration Office of Operations and Program Management. These changes will become effective August 1, 2012 and are being made to improve efficiencies in workload and hopefully allow us to better serve you, our customers.
A table is attached with the new assignments. For all Operations and Program Management activities please note geographic, project or grantee specific assignments.
Program management and oversight activities include:
- Attending Triennial Reviews and other special reviews for procurement and financial systems.
- Leading or attending statutory Quarterly reviews for New Starts projects.
- Checking Milestone Progress Reports and Federal Financial Reports.
- Managing FTA Program Management Oversight Consultants.
- Grant Revisions.
- Grant Closeout activities.
- Approval of incidental use and property disposal requests.
The Region 8 office will continue to work as a team to deliver the best customer service we can. All the staff resources of the office are still available to serve you; however this transition will proceed more smoothly if you would assist us by contacting your designated representative for your Operations and Program Management needs.
Donna Douville is the Team Leader for Operations and Program Management for Region 8. Please contact Ms. Douville at phone number, (720) 963-3332 or by email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the management of your grants.
Linda M. Gehrke