State Programs Information
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Region IV created the State Programs Team in July 2007. The Team is responsible for planning, project development, grant making, and grant management for all State Departments of Transportation (DOT) within Region IV. The Team was created to enhance the level of customer service to our State DOT partners through consultation and training of the FTA sponsored programs.
The team is comprised of Andres Ramirez, Valencia Williams, Robert Buckley, and Holly Peterson. The Team DOT Liaisons include:
Andres Ramirez: ALDOT, FDOT, VIDPW
Valencia Williams: MDOT
Robert Buckley: GDOT, GDHS, NCDOT
Holly Peterson: TDOT, KYTC, SCDOT
Since its inception, the team has participated in and hosted several meetings and workshops, provided training and technical assistance and expanded the level of customer service to the DOTs through various activities including conference calls, quarterly meetings and sharing of best practices.
Below you can find information on the State Programs Team’s semi-annual meetings in addition to past training activities provided in Region IV. Also included are State DOT links for the Southeastern DOTs to share information and provide best practices from their states.
- FY 2013 SPT Annual Meeting - Atlanta, GA
- FY 2012 SPT Annual Meeting - Atlanta, GA
- FY 2011 SPT Annual Meeting - Atlanta, GA
- FTA U. Auburn, AL Training Final Presentation: April 2012 (PDF)
- FTA U. Columbia, SC Training Final Presentation: May 2012 (PDF)
- FTA U. Nashville, TN Training Final Presentation: July 2012 (PDF)
- FY 2012 Common Team Comments
- Mock 5307 Application Answer Key
- Mock 5317 Application Answer Key