State of Good Repair Reports and Presentations
The following are reports, presentations, and publications related to the State of Good Repair program.
Studies and Reports
- 2010 FTA-FHWA Conditions and Performance Report to Congress
- 2011 State of Good Repair Report to Congress
- FTA Study: $77.7 Billion Needed to Bring Rail and Bus Transit Systems into 'State of Good Repair'
- Rail Modernization Study Report
- Beginning the Dialogue - Report on SGR
- National SGR Assessment (PDF)
- SGR Related Literature
- Transit Asset Management Practices: A National and International Review
- FTA State of Good Repair Initiative brochure (PDF)
- SGR Presentations from FTA CEO Panel
- FTA State of Good Repair Summit Presentation
- TRB SGR Presentations
- SGR Presentations from 2009 APTA Rail Conference
Federal Register Notices
- 11/30/10: 75 FR 74134 - State of Good Repair Bus an Bus Facilities Discretionary Program Funds
FTA announces the selection of projects funded with Section 5309 Bus and Bus Facilities program funds in support of the State of Good Repair (SGR) Initiative, which was announced in the State of Good Repair Initiative Notice of Funding Availability on May 4, 2010.