After Action Webinar
“After Action” Webinar on Section 1201c and Section 1512 Reporting for FTA Grant Recipients
Webinar Date and Time
Friday, November 20, 1:00—2:30 PM EST
Link to Join the Web Conferencehttps://admin.na3.acrobat.com/_a55098539/ftagranteesdebrief/
Teleconference Number to Access Audio Portion
This “After Action” webinar will allow FTA ARRA grant recipients the opportunity to provide feedback to FTA on their experiences with 1201(c) and 1512 reporting. In addition, FTA staff will debrief the grant recipients on the agency’s experience implementing the ARRA reporting requirements. No pre-registration is required but capacity is limited to 150 spaces. FTA will post the webinar presentation on its website the week of November 16th. FTA will hold separate webinars in December to provide training on the next round of 1201(c) and 1512 reports due in 2010.
Please consider the following questions prior to the webinar discussion:
- What training and information provided by FTA and/or OMB did you find most helpful?
- What was missing or confusing in the training or information you received before the reporting deadline?
- What unexpected challenges/surprises did you encounter when reporting?
- How can we help you prepare for the next reporting cycle?
Instructions for Participating in the Web Conference
- 15 minutes prior to the Web conference start time, select the "Link to join the Web conference" URL listed above.
- On the Adobe sign-in page, select the log in as a "Guest" option. (Please do not use a login ID and password.)
- Type in your "First" and "Last" name in the field marked "Guest", then select the button that reads "Enter Room".
- In order to access the audio portion of the program, call the teleconference number listed above using your telephone. Dial into the teleconference 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
Tutorial: How to join a Web conference - http://fhwa.acrobat.com/wctparticipate
Tutorial: Brief tutorial on Web Conference Participation Tips - http://fhwa.acrobat.com/listenonlyvoiceover/
To view the closed-captioning for this event, click the following link.http://www.fedrcc.us//Enter.aspx?EventID=1415621&CustomerID=321
Alternately, you can visit http://www.fedrcc.us/ and input your event confirmation number, 1415621.
All technical support questions should be directed to email@example.com before the day of your event.
For emergency technical troubleshooting, you may contact the Web Conference Support Hotline at 703-235-0545, and your call will be processed in the order in which it is received.
FTA is committed to providing equal access to this online event for all participants. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request no later than 72 hours prior to the start of your event....