Grant Agreement, Supplemental Agreement, and Cooperative Agreement
The following changes have been made:
- New dates and agreement numbers have been added as follows:
a. Grant Agreement, FTA G-9, October 1, 2002,
b. Supplemental Agreement, Attachment to FTA G-9, October 1, 2002, and
c. Cooperative Agreement, FTA C-9, October 1, 2002.
- The Master Agreement website address has been revised.
- Cover Page. The new date and agreement number is FTA MA(9), October 1, 2002. A new FTA website address has been added.
- Section 9. Joint General Accounting Office and Department of Treasury regulations, "Federal Claims Collection Standards," 4 C.F.R. Part 102 have been rescinded and are replaced by joint Department of Treasury and Department of Justice regulations, "Standards for the Administrative Collection of Claims," 31 C.F.R. Part 901. Accordingly, a citation to the new 31 C.F.R. § 901.9(i) has been substituted for the previous citation to 4 C.F.R. § 102.13(i)(2) in the following subsections of Section 9: subsection 9.b(1)(h)2, subsection 9.f(2)(a), subsection. 9.f(2)(b), and subsection 9.f(2)(c).
- Subsection 10.b(1). A reference to OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement, dated March 2002, has been substituted for the previous March 2001 edition.
- Subsection 10.b(1). A reference to the General Accounting Office "Government Auditing Standards" has been added.
- Subsection 12.j. A reference to Executive Order No. 12898 pertaining to environmental justice has been added to the Civil Rights section, in addition to its inclusion in the Environmental Requirements section.
- Subsection 15.a. The reference to a prospective FTA third party contracting rule has been deleted, because that rule has been withdrawn.
- Subsection 15.s. A new subsection has been added to specify that electronic and information technology must comply with section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, 29 U.S.C. § 794d as well as the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board regulations, "Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards," 36 C.F.R. 1194.
- Section 19. A new sentence has been added expressly stating that the Federal Government retains a Federal interest in project property until, and to the extent, the Federal Government relinquishes that interest.
- Subsection 19.h. A new subsection has been added stating the Recipient’s obligation to finance the cost of replacement property with insurance proceeds received for damaged or destroyed Project property. The remaining subsections are re-numbered consecutively.
- Subsection 24.c. A reference to the Fair Labor Standards Act, 29 U.S.C. §§ 201 et seq. is substituted for the reference to specific sections of that Act.
- Section 34. A new section 34 has been added stating that Transportation Security Administration regulations, "Protection of Sensitive Security Information," 49 C.F.R. Part 1520 apply to the Recipient and Project. The remaining sections are re-numbered consecutively.
- Subsection 38.a. A reference to new FTA regulations, "Clean Fuels Formula Grant Program," 49 C.F.R. Part 624, has been added.
- Subsection 39.d. A reference to Department of Agriculture regulations, "Animal Welfare," 9 C.F.R. Subchapter A, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4, has been added.
- Subsection 41.c. An updated reference to FTA Notice "Over-the-Road Bus Accessibility Program Grants," 67 Fed. Reg. 16,799–16,810 (April 8, 2002), has been added.