FTA FISCAL YEAR 2002 AGREEMENTS
FTA FISCAL YEAR 2001 AGREEMENTS
Grant Agreement, Supplemental Agreement, and Cooperative Agreement
The following changes have been made:
- New dates and agreement numbers have been added as follows:
a. Grant Agreement, FTA G-8, October 1, 2001,
b. Supplemental Agreement, Attachment to FTA G-8, October 1, 2001, and
c. Cooperative Agreement, FTA C-8, October 1, 2001.
- The Master Agreement website address has been revised.
3. The Labor Certification information has been moved between "Citation of Statutory Authority" and "Estimated Total Eligible Cost."
4. Because the Obligation Date recorded in FTA software for project funding is not always the same as the date when FTA awards Federal funding for a project, the term "Obligation Date" has been deleted.
5. To facilitate Internet posting, tables have been prepared for the Signature sections of the Agreements.
- Cover Page. The new date and agreement number is FTA MA(8), October 1, 2001. A new FTA website address has been added.
- Subsection 2.b(3). In view of the fact that the Office of the Secretary has specified in DOT Circular 4200.17A that operating administrations may apply 49 C.F.R. Part 19 standards to Federal assistance for private for-profit organizations, we are reinstating that requirement, with a provision to accommodate exceptions as FTA sees fit.
- Subsection 10.b. A reference to OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement, dated March 2001, has been substituted for the previous March 2000 edition.
- Subsection 12.g(10) A reference to the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board regulations, "Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards," 36 C.F.R. Part 1194 has been added.
- Subsection 12.i. A reference to DOT Guidance on Special Language Services to Limited English Proficient (LEP) Beneficiaries, has been added.
- Subsection 13.a. A reference has been added to FTA regulations, "Major Capital Investment Projects, 49 C.F.R. Part 611.
- Subsection 15.p. A reference to the FTA Notice, "FTA National ITS Architecture Policy on Transit Projects," 66 Fed. Reg. 1455 et seq., January 8, 2001, has been added and the reference to FHWA/FTA's "Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century; the Interim Guidance on Conformity with the National Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Architecture and Standards," 63 Fed. Reg. 70443 et seq., December 21, 1998, has been deleted.
- Subsection 15.r. A new subsection has been added referencing President Bush’s Executive Order No. 13202, "Preservation of Open Competition and Government Neutrality Toward Government Contractors," Labor Relations on Federal and Federally Funded Construction Projects," February 17, 2001, as amended by Executive Order No. 13208, April 6, 2001, which among other things, prohibits including requirements for affiliation with a labor organization as a condition for award of any contract or subcontract for construction or construction management services.
- Section 31. This section has been revised to implement FTA regulations "Prevention of Alcohol Misuse and Prohibited Drug Use in Transit Operations," 49 C.F.R. Part 655, and delete references to the separate Drug and Alcohol retgulations at 49 C.F.R. Parts 653 and 654.
- Subsection 37.a. A reference has been added to effectuate prospective FTA regulations, " Clean Fuels Formula Grant Program," 49 CFR Part 624, when promulgated.
- Subsection 40.c. An updated reference to FTA Notice "Over-the-Road Bus Accessibility Program Grants," 66 Fed. Reg. 8060 - 8068 (January 26, 2001) has been added.
- Subsection 41.a. Because FTA has not published Guidelines for FTA’s State Infrastructure Bank Program, a reference requiring compliance with "FTA NHS Guidelines" has been deleted.
- Section 42. A reference has been added to FTA regulations, "Credit Assistance for Surface Transportation Projects, 49 C.F.R. Part 640.