Title to Property

Printer Friendly Version

Q. Can a sub-recipient hold title to vehicles purchased with federal funds?  Are there limitations?
A.  A sub-recipient may hold title to FTA assisted property provided that the grantee can assure "satisfactory continuing control" of the use of that property for public transportation. (Posted: October, 2010)

A A A    Bookmark and Share