ARRA Federal Register Notices
- ARRA Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program Project Selections and Tribal Transit Program Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Project Selections†as of 12/18/09
- OIG ARRA Poster [PDF]
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) requires that every contractor that receives ARRA funds must post a notice of rights and remedies available to whistleblowers. (Title XV, Subtitle A, Section 1553(e)). Read more about†the protections†at the Department of Transportation Office of Inspector Generalís office (OIG) or contact OIG if you have questions, http://www.oig.dot.gov/contact-us.
- Notice of Funding Availability for $1.5 Supplemental Discretionary Grants for Capital Investments in Surface Transportation Infrastructure Federal Register Notice: as of 6/17/09
- Presidential Documents
- Interim Notice of Funding Availability for $1.5 Supplemental Discretionary Grants for Capital Investments in Surface Transportation Infrastructure Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and Request for Comments on Grant Criteria as of 5/18/09
- Extension of a Currently Approved Information Collection Federal Register Notice as of† 5/13/09
- Public Transportation Capital Investment Grants Program Appropriation and Allocations†Federal Register Notice as of† 5/11/09
- OMB Federal Register Notice: 2 CFR Part 176 Requirements for Implementing Sections 1512, 1605, and 1606 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for Financial Assistance Awards as of 4/23/09 -- The Office of Management and Budget has published Interim Final Guidance in the Federal Register. The notice includes requirements for implementing Sections 1512 (reporting), 1605 (Buy America) 1606 (Davis Bacon), and instructions for tracking ARRA funds for purposes of A-133 Single Audits.
- OMB Federal Register†Notice:†Section 1512 Recipient Reporting Data Specifications as of 4/1/09 -- The Office of†Management and Budget has published proposed forms and reporting†instructions for the Section†1512 reports grantees must submit quarterly if they receive ARRA funds from FTA or any other Federal agency.† FTA encourages grantees to review the proposed guidance and submit comments and questions directly to OMB as directed in the FR Notice.
- Transit Investments for Greenhouse Gas†& Energy Reduction†(TIGGER)†as†of 3/24/09††
- Tribal Transit†Federal†Register Notice as of 3/23/09
- ARRA of 2009 Federal Register Apportionments Notice as of 3/5/09