Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Synthesis Projects
Under the sponsorship of the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP), the Transportation Research Board (TRB) prepares syntheses of current practice in the transit field. These reports are an effective means of assembling and disseminating information on current practice. Each report is prepared by a consultant who has expertise in the topic area, with assistance provided by a technical panel. Practitioners and researchers make extensive use of these reports.
- 60: Practices in No-Show and Late Cancellation Policies for ADA Paratransit
- 50: Use of Rear-Facing Position for Common Wheelchairs on Transit Buses
- 37: Communicating with Persons with Disabilities in a Multimodal Transit Environment
- 31: Paratransit Contracting and Service Delivery Methods
- 30: ADA Paratransit Eligibility Certification Practices