SAFETEA-LU Reports to Congress
The Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) requires the Federal Transit Administration to submit several reports to Congress.
A full list of FTA's reports to Congress, including appropriations reports, can be found on the Reports to Congress section of this website.
- Alternative Fuels Study
- Before and After Studies of New Starts Projects
- Contractor Performance Assessment Report
- Contractor Performance Incentive Report
- Report on the Debt Service Reserve Pilot Program
- Report on the Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities Pilot Program
- Report on the Job Access and Reverse Commute (JARC) Program
- Report to Congress on Incentives in Federal Transit Formula Grant Programs
- Report to Congress on the Costs, Benefits and Efficiencies of Public-Private Partnerships for Fixed Guideway Capital Projects
- Small Starts Impact Report